The cold weather has come quickly this year. Perhaps the color of the leaves will soon catch up and this brief show of beauty will begin. (A beautiful time for a walk or ride through the metroparks)
So instead of hiding out inside, let’s enjoy the change of the seasons and get out with our families!
Here are a sampling of some of the events and opportunities around the Cleveland area:
- Metroparks – enjoy the fall season and beauty from the nature (whether on a trail, at a nature center or other event)
- Be a Junior Ranger in the National Park
- Library Events & Storytimes (Cuyahoga Library, Cleveland Library)
Weekly Recurring Events
- Cleveland Museum of Art Art Storytime – Sat 11-11:30 a.m.
- Weekend Pat Catan’s free crafts
- Chinese storytime – 4 p.m. (Free RSVP)
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) classes – Sept.-April
- Free ESL classes – Sunday at 6 p.m.
Monthly Recurring Events
- Home Depot Children’s Workshop – 1st Saturday
- Ladies Latte – 2nd Monday
- Moms Uplifting Moms (MUMS) – 2nd Thursday
- Volunteers of America thrift store half price day – Last Tuesday
- Tree farm (Apple Picking, etc) – Pick n’ Save Orchard (or other orchard of your choice)
- 11/2 Homedepot kidsworshop (helicopter) (Free RSVP)
- 11/3 Build and do 10-11 a.m.(Berea library) (Free RSVP)
- 11/6 Kid vote (middleburg heights library) (Free RSVP)
- 11/8 Geography fair 7 p.m. at Grace Church (hosted by Archers homeschool co-op)
- 11/10 Corduroy’s birthday party 2-3 p.m. (Berea library) (Free RSVP)
- 11/15 Young Explorer-Geometry 7-8 p.m. (Berea library) (Free RSVP)
- 11/17 Handcrafts Through History: Early settlers 8:30-10:30 a.m.(Cuyahoga National park – Junior ranger) (Free RSVP)
- 11/17 Community Sing 2:30-3:30 p.m. (Middleburg heights library) (Free RSVP)
- 11/28 Native North American art 7-8 p.m. (Berea library) (Free RSVP)
- 11/29 Magic Camp 4-5 p.m. (Brookpark library) (Free RSVP)
- 11/30-12/1 (last weekend in November/first weekend in December) Journey to Bethlehem (Walnut Creek)
The events marked “Free RSVP” do require advance registration, which may fill up quickly. Be sure to check whether the registration is still open before you plan your trip.
Enjoy your November!