Here is a collection of some of our favorite Tower Garden & Juice Plus educational resources (MP3s, Videos, etc.)
If you would like to hear our family story of my parent’s Cancer, Arthritis, Bone Loss and IBS, or how that story helped lay bricks in the foundation of our own health story and subsequent excitement to share, we are happy to share. :o)
If you would like to learn more about Juice Plus, Tower Gardens, the Virtual Franchise and the power of whole foods, feel free to ask feel free to ask, or you can click on the links.
- The Juice Plus Company is very proactive to be truthful, up-to-date and to let the proven science tell the story. While personal stories may reflect the science, they like to focus on what is known. For this reason, older resources may no longer be available. If you encounter a dead link, or would like information that is not listed below, please let us know. Some of our favorite resources, including those on pregnancy, etc. are no longer available online, but we may have the information to be able to share. Blessings on your journey!
- Tower Garden
- Meet Tim Blank – Developer of Tower Garden (video) – 4:37
- Juice Plus Facts
- Juice Plus Clinical Research (Research Centers, Results, Currently Underway)
- How Juice Plus is Made (also ask us for resources that show more details)
- Healthy Starts for Families
- Bridge the Gap (video) – 11:43
- Various doctors discussing what Juice Plus is, How it is Made, the Science, Benefits and Published Research.
- Dr. Joseph Pohl – Our Best is Yet to Come (MP3) – 46:40 (~ 2023 February)
- OBGYN, Dr. Pohl shares his family’s health journey from a Christian perspective. He also shares his personal journey through learning about and developing a passion to share about health.
- He is now passionate about investing into others with this needed message about health and finances.
- Dr. Candace Corson – Feeding the “Good Guys!” Plant Power and your Inner Ecosystem (video) – 26.20
- A look at the power of microbes for good health.