As we are looking to move, we would like to see if it would be a fit for any friends or family before listing with a realtor. We love the house, location, neighbors, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. It’s a solidly built house and we are happy to answer any questions that you may have.
17951 Strongsville Blvd.
Strongsville, OH 44149
4 bed, 2 full bath
Home: 1,476 sqft
Yard: 0.36 acre double lot
May be able to be adjusted if sold by owner, without realtor’s fees.
Rob Goll – 440-879-7234 (text is best)
!!!Check out this spacious bungalow with a double-lot on Strongsville Blvd, Strongsville School district!!! This home is conveniently located near I-80, RTA bus line, only minutes away from shops, restaurants, libraries, churches, playgrounds, Rec-center, Metroparks and all the other city activities/services. The neighbors are wonderful!
The foundation was rebuilt to last (2014) along with many other updates. The house is not up-to-date with the latest style, but has her own character, is move-in ready, pet-free, smoke-free, well-maintained. A number of memorable family or social gatherings happened here over the years with ample parking. With 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 car-garage with hanging hooks for tools and bikes, a child-proofed kitchen, fully fenced backyard with multiple gates, lots of storage space, walk-in closets, full dry, usable basement, etc., this home has so much to offer. Currently, one bedroom is used as a home office with high-speed Internet, and the other as a school/play room.
The clean kitchen counter is ready for rolling your doughs! Children enjoy marching around the loop from kitchen to living room. The owner particularly enjoyed making home-made meals in the kitchen with 4 spinning shelf organizers. All appliances can stay or be removed as needed. Two pairs of bright lights are installed to lighten up the backyard and basketball court for your outdoor parties at night. The sun-room can be another added room to entertain with a gas-powered fireplace.
Ready to grow some of your own fruits and vegetables, and explore sustainable living with today’s economy? Multiple organic garden spots with years of good soil are awaiting you. Healing herbs, roses, daffodils, day lilies will come out in the spring year after year. Plus, you can harvest organic raspberries, grapes, and mulberries in the summer. Two young apple trees just started to grow leaves and flower and you get to watch them grow into maturity. The landscaping is ready for your own personalized finishing touch.
The house is priced to sell. Schedule your showing, make an offer and end your search today!
- A double lot
- 4 bedroom
- 2 full bath
- Full, Usable Basement
- (We have couches, play area, etc. Have never had a water issue.)
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Detached 2 Car Garage
- Personal Note: The house has a very solid build and we have had very few repair costs. When we moved in, it needed work, but we built to last instead of quick fixes, and that has been a blessing.
- Note: State of Ohio Disclosure Form
- Basement Waterproofing (Waterproofing Receipt)
- Complete basement waterproofing, including optional foam board for extra protection (2014)
- Rebuilt back basement wall (2014)
- New PVC drain tile on outside of basement (2014)
- New Sump pump (2014)
- Tree removed that had clogged old drain tile and damaged back basement wall. (2014)
- New water powered backup sump pump. (Unlike a battery backup, will run even if power is out for an extended time as long as Strongsville water tower has water.) (2015?)
- HVAC Updates
- New High Efficiency Furnace (2014)
- New Air Conditioner (2018)
- New full house humidifier (2020)
- Flooring Updates
- New kitchen floor (2014)
- New Livingroom & dining room floor (2014)
- All new carpet (one bedroom/office and upstairs) (2014)
- Remodeling / Updates
- Remodeled upstairs bathroom (2014)
- Semi-Finished Basement (2015)
- Put floors/walls & new insulation in attic space to make it more usable (2015)
- Many other smaller updates, especially when we first bought the house.
- Double Lot
- Organic gardens
- Various types of Grape vines
- 2 Mulburry Trees
- 2 Young Apple Trees (One has its first apples this year!)
- Lots of parking
- Easy walking distance to stores & restaurants at one end of the street and the Metroparks at the other.
- Easy access to I-71 and I-80.
- If you need to go to Cleveland, the Flier bus starts at the I-80 Park & Ride stops at the end of our street and then gets on I-71N. We have one of only a few locations in the area to not need to drive to parking.
- Our street is always among the first to be plowed and is nearly always clear.
- Personal Note: We really enjoy the location. We have frequent walks or bike rides in the Metroparks. Easy access to go, and easy access for people to visit. The neighbors are wonderful, and we have been blessed for our time here.
Pictures are realistic. We did not try to make them look larger/smaller, etc.